The Registry delivers value for clinicians, practices, and electronic health record vendors.
The shift toward value-based care and patient-driven outcomes is a shift toward data.
The value of care can't be determined without a sense of how that care affects outcomes.
This need for data touches every corner of health care, from the individual practitioner, to payers, to the physical therapy profession as a whole.
Benefits for Physical Therapist Practices
Leverage your data to improve patient outcomes and maximize your payment.
APTA's Physical Therapy Outcomes Registry is the only benchmarking platform that connects practices across the country, regardless of EHR. This means you get access to data from the profession, for the profession.
Benchmark Outcomes — Without Additional Data Entry
- Track patient outcomes across multiple episodes of care.
- Benchmark treatments across patients with like conditions.
- Gain insight on PT performance to provide the most effective training opportunities.
Easily Participate in MIPS to Earn the Maximum Incentive Payment of 9%
- Seamlessly submit data to CMS with EHR integration — no additional data entry required.
- Participate in MIPS with a comprehensive set of outcomes measures in all required categories, and earn bonus points for using a qualified clinical data registry.
- Get real-time feedback on quality measures and your estimated MIPS score — so you can continually work to boost your incentive payment.
Optimize and Market Your Practice
- Use the Registry dashboard to identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- Benchmark outcomes against universal measures approved by CMS.
- Use your outcomes data to promote your practice to referring physicians, payers, patients, and employers.
Benefits for EHR Vendors
By integrating with APTA's Registry, EHR vendors gain a committed partner with quality-measure expertise needed to meet changing MIPS quality-reporting requirements.
Here are the realities, and how the Registry helps you embrace them.
- Your clients' health IT requirements continuously evolve. As a CMS-approved QCDR, the Registry can help you meet your clients' quality-reporting needs.
- It's not only CMS that wants quality data. Private payers are beginning to incorporate value-based payment into their plans. The Registry's rich quality data reporting will help your clients stay ahead of the curve.
- Your clients want an edge. Registry integration enhances the client's ability to analyze data collected by the EHR.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how your organization can integrate with the Registry.