Improve Outcomes and Maximize Payment
The Physical Therapy Outcomes Registry is a powerful, easy-to-use tool that leverages your EHR data to empower your practice.Learn More
The Registry is just what I was looking for as a way to decrease administrative burden.
Your MIPS Compliance Resource
APTA's Physical Therapy Outcomes Registry is an approved Qualified Clinical Data Registry by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services for the 2020 Merit-based Incentive Payment System.Make MIPS Easy
Five Ways the Registry Empowers Your Practice
- More ways to earn MIPS points. The Registry can help you reach your 9% incentive payment.
- Compatible with outcomes instruments you already use. The Registry tracks data from commonly used outcomes instruments
- Real-time feedback. Your data is available for review any time.
- Data to promote your practice. Outcomes analytics available through the Registry help you to see where your practice is ahead of the pack.
- No additional data entry. The registry works seamlessly with many EHRs, saving you time and money.
MIPS Key Deadlines
If you are a current or prospective Registry user, here are some important deadlines to note:
December 31, 2020Data collection for 2020 concludes.
January 15, 2021Data-entry deadline
March 31, 2021CMS data submission deadline for 2020