Improve Outcomes and Maximize Payment
The Physical Therapy Outcomes Registry is a powerful, easy-to-use tool that leverages your EHR data to empower your practice.Learn More
The Registry was developed by physical therapy experts who understand precisely how outcomes data can advance both clinical practice and the profession.
Your MIPS Compliance Resource
APTA's Physical Therapy Outcomes Registry is an approved Qualified Clinical Data Registry by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services for the 2020 and 2021 Merit-based Incentive Payment System.Make MIPS Easy
Five Ways the Registry Empowers Your Practice
- More ways to earn MIPS points. The Registry can help you reach your 9% incentive payment.
- Compatible with outcomes instruments you already use. The Registry tracks data from commonly used outcomes instruments
- Real-time feedback. Your data is available for review any time.
- Data to promote your practice. Outcomes analytics available through the Registry help you to see where your practice is ahead of the pack.
- No additional data entry. The registry works seamlessly with many EHRs, saving you time and money.
MIPS Key Deadlines
If you are a current or prospective Registry user, here are some important deadlines to note:
March 31, 2021CMS data submission deadline for 2020
May 31, 2021Registry enrollment deadline for the 2021 reporting year
June 1, 2021Enrollment opens for the 2022 reporting year.
December 31, 2021Data collection for 2021 concludes.
January 15, 2022Data-entry deadline