The Physical Therapy Outcomes Registry is an organized system for collecting data to evaluate patient function and other clinically relevant measures for the population of patients receiving physical therapist services.
The registry will serve to inform payment for physical therapy services, improve practice, fulfill quality reporting requirements, and promote research.
Data contributed to the registry will show how physical therapy can change lives. This knowledge will help physical therapists deliver even better care and outcomes for their patients.
Enhance Patient Care
- Improve patient outcomes
- Increase patient satisfactionImprove Your Practice
- Benchmark performance of PTs and facilities
- Improve efficiency and maximize performance
- Justify services to payersGrow Your Business
- Demonstrate your value
- Increase referralsMeet Regulatory Requirements
- Fulfill PQRS requirements and access reports
Learn more about registry benefits!
American Physical Therapy Association | 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA 22314-1488 703/684-APTA (2782) | 800/999-2782 | 703/683-6748 (TDD) | 703/684-7343 (fax)
Contact the Physical Therapy Outcomes Registry
All contents © 2015 American Physical Therapy Association. All Rights Reserved.