The Physical Therapy Outcomes Registry (Registry) uses data from the profession, for the profession, to help you elevate your patient care, visualize your value, and define your future.
The Registry collects and aggregates electronic health record (EHR) data from participating practices to help physical therapists make well-informed clinical decisions and track and benchmark clinical outcomes against nationwide data. By joining the Registry, you will gain a critical tool to demonstrate the value of physical therapist services.
Elevate Patient Care
- Benchmark your practice.
- Track patient outcomes across multiple episodes of care.
- Monitor quality measures.
Visualize Your Value
- Use your data to drive clinical decision making.
- Empower PTs to provide the best care.
- Engage patients in their recovery.
Define Your Future
- Maximize payment potential.
- Realize opportunities for participation in collaborative care.
- Market your practice to consumers and payers.
Learn more about registry benefits and enroll today!