The Physical Therapy Outcomes Registry is an organized system for collecting data to evaluate patient function and other clinically relevant measures for the population of patients receiving physical therapist services.
As health care transitions from volume-based to value-based payment, the Physical Therapy Outcomes Registry offers the opportunity for physical therapists to determine best practices for optimal outcomes for their patients.
Enhance Patient Care
- Improve patient outcomes
- Increase patient satisfactionImprove Your Practice
- Benchmark performance of PTs and facilities
- Improve efficiency and maximize performance
- Justify services to payersGrow Your Business
- Demonstrate your value
- Increase referralsMeet Regulatory Requirements
- Fulfill quality reporting requirements and access reports
Learn more about registry benefits!
APTA is excited to announce that we've transferred to a new registry system, and will soon be available to accept new enrollments. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.